Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mother




Mother..
Is a women who is always on hand when I was in the cradle,
When my feet yet powerful toe-to stand,
When my stomach feels hungry and thirsty,
When I woke up in the morning, day and night,

Mother..
Had I looked at your face at bedtime,
There is a ray full of blessed,
There is a ray full of patience,
There is a ray full of love and affection,
There is a ray of exhaustion because of me,

Mother..
You cry because of me,
You sad because of me,
You suffer because of me,
You lean because of me,
You sacrifice everything because of me,

Mother..
Your services will never be reply,
Nor you services unintentionally,
There is no end of your services,
Your services is comparable,
Your services have been painted in the Heaven,

Mother..
I have thrust your eyes,
Against the sun,
You have stamping your feet,
For oppressing earth,
You have brace your heart,
To conquest the time,

Mother..
You have spend so much time,
Just to protect me,
You have sacrifice your dream,
Just to raise me,

Mother..
My heart broke seeing you cry,
My heart ruin seeing you hurt,
I'm become weak when you are not around,

Mother..
Only with prayer that I could sent to you,
Because you services,
Cannot be replace.

Only my cries as a witness,
For my LOVE to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment